Friday, August 2, 2013

Working for the Weekend!


I am so excited about the weekend, an old friend is coming into town to hang out, and we have plans to go shopping, and just watch some movies.  My husband is working overtime all weekend, so it will be pure girl time.  I am looking forward to it, this friend does know about my eating disorder, and although she has always seemed concerned, she does not push or pry about things.  I think she feels out of place bringing it up, unless I bring it up first.  That is just fine with me; it won’t come up most likely at all.  She loves to do physical activities outside, and even though it’s in the 90 degree range here, we will most likely do some hiking.  I actually really enjoy being in the heat and sweating, I know that sounds gross, so cleansing, though.  Okay, I seriously have to kill the last bit of this work I have to do.  Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment