Thursday, August 8, 2013

The Thursdays…

I am doing a short update, even though I don't have anything interesting to say. I kind of like it, and I kind of hate it, when other bloggers do this. I have had a good week overall, but a rough day today. I had a doctors appointment this morning, because I have a lot of digestive issues. These issues have gone on for a a while… They all spring from the damage I did to my body through my eating disorder. I have to deal with them, though, this doctor did prescribe me some medicine, that I have to take for a week. The next week I have to have a test done, I can't stand doctors, or the entire medical field, really. I do see their purpose, but I don't like being involved in it. So, I am off work and just goofing off on my iPad. Not too happy about having to take medicine… And feeling like I just want to go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment