Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Guilty Pleasures


I have this fairly recent addiction to YouTube videos.  I love them!  I wish I had the guts to make them.  I can’t really imagine ever putting myself on camera.  I hate to admit it, but I am very sensitive to the troll people and the things they say.  It is most of the reason this blog will pretty much be anonymous.  I do find it entertaining, however, to watch others.  The random bits of their life, their interesting prospective, and oh, but most of all…I love playing chicken with myself and trying to trigger myself.  Not healthy?  I know this…it doesn’t really matter, I like doing it, and I wonder if others do too.  I will click on a video so quickly if it says trigger warning.  There is a little voice in my head that whispers, “Come on, let’s see what will happen”.  Beyond my own psychological issues, a lot of times the videos I watch can also be helpful, not only helpful for things like, ‘how to make the perfect sock bun!’, but helpful for me emotionally.  I follow several beauty channels as well, but it really is the videos on anorexia and bulimia that drowned me, and cause me to spend hours on line clicking my life away.  These are some of the channels where I lose myself…






These are five lovely ladies who I find very helpful and entertaining.  Give their videos a watch.  There are quite a few others, and like I said I do watch some non-ED related vlogs, but I'm at work and do not have time to list them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment